James Corbett of corbettreport.com and Broc West of apperspective.net are pleased to bring you the latest edition of their monthly video series, “The Asia-Pacific Perspective.” In this episode, they cover:
- Australian Govt. to leave public in $165b worth of debt in this term alone
- Julia Gillard makes no promises to leave superannuation untouched
- Rudd, Gillard and the impossible politics of Australian leadership
- Trans-Myanmar pipeline to give China a strategic boost
- Aung San Suu Kyi’s “Saffron Monks” stalk streets with machete’s – mass slaughtering refugees
- Politics in Myanmar remain murky
- A war of many interests in Myanmar
- Myanmar (Burma) “Pro-Democracy” Movement a Creation of Wall Street & London
- Japan: On the cusp of energy independence?
- Does Japan’s recent discovery change the global energy game?
- TPP could see Japan being fooled again by U.S. political hoodwinking
- Bank of the South: More BRICS in the Wall
- The Mysterious Case of the Sulu Sultan
- Malaysia Invaded – 100′s of Terrorists Land on Beaches, Western Media Mute