William Li presents a new way to think about cancer treatment: angiogenesis, targeting the blood vessels that feed a tumor. The crucial first (and best) step: Eating cancer-fighting foods that beat cancer at its own game. He shows the importance of food synergy, whereby the blending together of certain foods, dramatically increases its angiogenic properties. He cites a study of 79,000 men over 20 years who consumed 2-3 servings of cooked tomatoes per week, showing a reduced risk of developing prostate cancer by 40-50%.
- The Dandelion: Nature’s Curative Wonderweed.
- Graviola: 10,000 Times Better Than Chemotherapy?
- Antineoplastons: A Cure for Cancer Ignored For 45 Years?
- 1997 Study: Fluoride Shown to Cause 10,000 Cancer Deaths
- Sugar: The Bitter Truth.
- The Cancer Report
- Fact: Cannabis Kills Cancer